Are you an embedded programmer, software engineer or developer? Someone with passion for motors, gears, robotics and maybe even medical devices? Are you looking to use your smarts to develop world-leading robotics and AI products? Take the next step and make a change! Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team as an Embedded Software developer. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. Candidates will be working on next generation medication dispensing & remote monitoring with the RxPense®.
If you are ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, apply today!
- Work with our engineering team to develop software and firmware, for stepper motors and other electronic components
- Develop and conduct necessary testing and debugging to ensure a working product
- Support system integration and troubleshooting of equipment
- Low level programming experience
- University level education - in process or completed
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, deploying solutions quickly.
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of programming challenges
- Excellent communication skills – you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Highly organized time management skills – you’re able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A passion for constant improvement – always looking to do things better
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual work environment developing multicultural, multilingual products
- Must be able to communicate fluently (100% mastery of the language) in at least one of English or French, ideally both.
- You’re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
Only local candidates, legally permitted to work in Canada will be considered.
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, flexible hours and free coffee!
Application Form: Embedded Software/Firmware Developer Intern
Ideally Electrical Engineering student with strong software/assembly code programming experience.
- embedded software development experience
- C code
- Robotics applications