Are you an Android developer? Someone with passion for JAVA? Are you looking to use your smarts to develop world-leading robotics and AI products? Take the next step and make a change! Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team as an Android developer. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. Candidates will be working on Medication dispensing & remote monitoring with the RxPense®.
If you are ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, apply today!
- Develop a Tablet/Mobile version of the RxPense
- Object-oriented programming, specifically in Java, Kotlin
- Developing Android native applications and/or libraries
- Knowledge of the Android API, Google Material Design
- Design and develop robust, maintainable, and standards-compliant mobile applications under Android 9-13
- Experience publishing your own Apps on Google Play
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, deploying solutions quickly.
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of programming challenges
- Excellent communication skills – you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Highly organized time management skills – you’re able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A passion for constant improvement – always looking to do things better
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual work environment developing multicultural, multilingual products
- Must be able to communicate fluently (100% mastery of the language) in at least one of English or French, ideally both.
- You’re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
Only local candidates, legally permitted to work in Canada will be considered.
We offer group insurance, a casual and collaborative work environment, flexible hours and free coffee!
Application Form: Android Developer - Experienced Kotlin, JAVA
Ideally Android Developer Certification with a minimum of three years experience developing mobile applications for Android devices and other mobile technologies.
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- JAVA and C++ code
- Android applications