Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. The candidate will be working on the latest medical devices and bringing the highest level of agility and user friendliness to all that is developed. A passionate person who can work closely with our engineering teams, QA, Operations and Product Management on the next generation of digital health products and services.
We are a strong technology company and we value input from our employees. We are looking for someone who’s interested in making a big impact by creating documentation for caregivers, technicians and even Seniors with Mild Cognitive Disorders, which can be easily navigated.
We need you to:
- Learn intimate details, including technical, usage and visual aspects of our product and web portal.
- Conceive, develop, write and review documentation including User Manuals, Help Manuals, Test Plans, Software Documentation using industry best practices.
- Develop documentation in MS Word, Confluence and WordPress for print and online dissemination
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Engineering or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Expertise in Confluence, establishing a project, documentation tree and templates
- 3+ years of software and hardware engineering experience
- Understanding of Quality Assurance procedures, testing, verification and validation processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the Android and development tools
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of challenges
- Excellent communication skills – you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Highly organized time management skills – you’re able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A passion for constant improvement – always looking to do things better
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual work environment developing multicultural, multilingual products
- You’re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
- Fluent and meticulous in English, French and Spanish
We offer group insurance, a casual and collaborative work environment, work at home, office and at contractor sites as required/desired and significant growth opportunity.