Software QA Engineer
Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. The candidate will be working on the latest medical devices and bringing the highest level of agility and user friendliness to all that is developed. A passionate QA Engineer who can work closely with our engineering teams, Operations and Product Management to assure the testability, reliability and mission criticality of our development effort.
We are a strong technology company and we value input from our developers. We are looking for someone who’s interested in making a big impact on improving the design, coding and reliability of our products.
We need you to:
- Work with development and engineering teams to design new test plans, create new test setups and test new features.
- Execute development testing on our products using a combination of manual and automated testing techniques.
- Create, maintain and execute test specifications and test cases.
- Identify, document and track software defects found during testing.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- Gather test case requirements in a fluid and fast-paced development environment.
- Enhance the overall test infrastructure.
- Write test plans & test cases.
- Clearly log defects, maintain test data, and monitor test performance over time.
- Investigate incoming bug reports prior to escalating to Software Engineers.
- ISO 13485
- Personal dedication to quality software and passion for testing and troubleshooting.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field of study.
- Min 2 years of experience in quality assurance and/or automation.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and test results.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies.
- Experience in testing software and/or embedded devices.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Be self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies, and produce quickly.
We offer group insurance, a casual and collaborative work environment, flex time and other perks and a significant growth opportunity.