RxPense® helps you manage your medications, helps caregivers and clinicians to monitor yourself and helps family members remain connected and updated with your adherence data. In addition, RxPense® can be used by Pharma companies and CROs to perform and monitor Clinical Trials, anywhere in the world.
The services we provide with RxPense® include:
- Recording all medications, regardless of packaging;
- Managing vials, blister packages, sachets, injectables, liquids, in fact any-consumable, anywhere;
- Receiving reminders by Email or SMS to any device;
- Communicating securely via Video through the RxPense portal;
- Recording and tracking medication adherence;
- Delivering surveys and recording results digitally;
- Recording treatment progress & test results;
- Recording automatically, a full week of blister packaged medications with a compatible barcode;
- Automatically notifying caregivers and those in your circle of care when a dose is missed;
- Viewing adherence reports;
- Recording personal medical history and allergies;
- Recording doctors’ appointments or any calendar event as a reminder;
- Monitoring groups of patients, regardless of location, as a clinician or health care provider;
- Providing emergency access to medical data for First Responders;
- Linking with Panique to notify caregivers and others of a fall or adverse event;
RxPense® is accessible via mobile phone, tablet/iPad, computer or any internet connected device, anywhere and offered at a low monthly subscription rate.
RxPense® has a very simple email reminder service that will send you an email or SMS every time you need a reminder to take your medications, vitamins, or other events. Register for an account online and set up reminders as needed. These may be recurring, daily or specific days, or they may be one-time reminders. Enter as much or little details you would like to manage and monitor.
RxPense® includes complete medication management scheduling, confirmations when consumed, and notifications to your circle of care including caregivers, health care providers and family. Help is available instantly – when you miss a dose, everyone will be alerted.
RxPense® is a unique service. If you have blister packaged medications, it can automatically program your dispensing times and medication details when you enter your blister package bar code. No bar code? No problem. In a few minutes, you can enter all your prescriptions and proper dosing times, regardless of what packaging your medications use. In fact you can manage all your medications with additional information like medical history, allergies, primary caregiver, family contacts and detailed information for first responders to help you quickly.
Remote Patient Monitoring and Control
The RxPense® provides secure, cloud-based access to patient profiles, regardless of location. It bridges Patients with Caregivers, Physicians and Pharmacists and fully supports Medipense concept of the Home Health by providing access to data and monitoring, 24×7.
How to Get Started
Getting started is simply a matter of signing up for an account, either a monthly subscription or discounted annual plan. You will then be provided a link and login code to access RxPense® services.
Patients register in the Portal with their favorite tablet or personal computer and can then enter all their personal details, caregivers, contacts, physicians, pharmacies, medical history, test results and medications and thereafter have full access to their medication history and other details.
Patients may add information pertinent to their care and invite those in their circle of care to share data, to remotely monitor and to communicate at anytime.
Supports Research and Trials
Health Care providers and research organizations can use RxPense® to manage and remotely monitor their patients. Deliver questionnaires and interview patients with secure video conferencing, regardless of location.