Medical Device Sales Representatives – Canada, USA
Are you an experienced sales representative, account manager or territory manager with excellent relationship building skills and a record of successful sales in the medical products, healthcare or packaged goods industries?
Do you have what it takes to pioneer, develop and grow a profitable territory?
Would you enjoy the autonomy of working from your home office for an amazing, young and innovative medical device start-up firm?
Are you looking to boost your career, earnings and skill set while excelling in an organization that respects, supports and rewards its team members?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you.
With operations in Canada, our products are marketed to pharmacies, clinics and hospitals throughout North America. End users include seniors, individuals with mild cognitive disorders and all those craving technology solutions to simplify their life.
Our flagship product will be entering the manufacturing phase shortly and we need to build our sales and marketing team at this time.
Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, your primary role as Sales Representative will include driving sales performance and revenues in your assigned territory by managing all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. Working from your home office, you will penetrate and conquer new territories.
For your effective performance in this role we offer:
- An attractive salary commensurate with your experience
- Lucrative commission and pay-for-performance upside
- Insurance, Travel & Entertainment allowances.
Key responsibilities include
- Developing new accounts and increasing sales to existing accounts;
- Building and managing relationships with customers, professional affiliates, key opinion leaders and other medical community personnel (doctors, nurses, etc.);
- Meeting the monthly territory sales quota to participate in the commission and pay-for-performance structure;
- Analyzing prospects and the competition to develop positioning strategies and means to promote value and define a unique product identity;
- Developing sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on advice, customer feedback and the market environment;
- Proactively identifying and engaging opportunities to grow business, add value to offerings and increase product adoption;
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of products, the competitive landscape, your customers and the sales cycle.
- An excellent relationship builder with a strong business acumen and proven skills in consultative selling, account management and forging lasting client relationships;
- An organized problem solver capable of thinking quickly on your feet and helping customers to define and meet their needs;
- An articulate speaker in a variety of settings who exudes confidence while inspiring it in others and connecting/relating well to individuals at all levels of organizations;
- An engaging presenter and energetic people person who can easily adjust the message to match the audience;
- A great time manager who can multitask and prioritize to deal effectively with numerous constituent groups and excel in a performance-driven, results-oriented work environment;
- A big picture thinker who can listen attentively and actively, encourage open communication and understand information from many points of view;
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and implementing constructive advice, feedback and direction.
- University degree;
- 5 – 7 years’ experience as a Sales Representative or Account/Territory Manager in a sales and marketing environment (healthcare, packaged goods or medical field experience preferred);
- Excellent English language skills (written, verbal, presentation), Multilingual preferred;
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to quickly learn CRM and E-Sales software.