Medical Device Sales Representative
Medipense is seeking a youthful, multilingual, energetic and enthusiastic sales person to help us develop partnerships, proposals, projects and implement our go to market strategy for the RxPense® patient medication dispensing system and future products. If you have the energy to tackle this role in a start-up environment, read-on.
RxPense® is a personal medication dispensing and remote monitoring solution, invented and manufactured by Medipense, that ensures seniors, chronic care patients and disabled veterans at home (or elsewhere), take the correct medications on time and notifies caregivers, or pharmacists, psychiatrists, clinicians and physicians, if they miss a dose.
In this position, you must have demonstrated experience developing new relationships in our markets: government agencies, health care, seniors, veterans and/or Indigenous Peoples.You have a background including developing and executing sales plans and working with promotional literature, web sites, blogging and all social media (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter…) The ideal candidate will have direct sales experience working with residence or home healthcare and hospital environments.
As a professional, you have deep insights and intuition on how to penetrate new markets, meet difficult to reach individuals and present smooth flowing presentations to an audience.
You will be required to reach out to government agencies, long term care facilities and seniors residences to inform, promote and support our product launch and sales. You will be a door-opener and supported by our experienced team of experts.
- Identify and pursue market opportunities
- Capture Public sector and Private sector opportunities
- Penetrate government agencies and large “payors”
- Create and deliver presentations, individually or to a large audience
- Recommend distribution & pricing strategies
- Perform and maintain product competitive analysis
- Conduct market research and create projections to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Maintain & develop sales materials like brochures, competitive database, price listing, sales letters, sales presentation, etc.
Flexibility is required as responsibilities may be changed as needed.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Prior experience as a lobbyist or working with government agencies and officials
- Experience with health care or medical device marketing and sales
- Expert online knowledge
- Extensive contacts in our designated markets including seniors residences & long-term care facilities
- Ability to interpret and manage financial numbers
- Must be able to make decisions based on sound principals
- Problem solver, creative thinker, team oriented
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to travel in Canada and the USA
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to judge involvement and importance on the critical path of a project.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to deliver high quality results.
- Multilingual, strong communication skills, written and oral, in English and French, optionally Spanish, Italian, Mandarin+++
- Only local, Montreal area candidates need apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or Specialty Diploma in business, marketing, engineering or related discipline.
We offer group insurance, a casual and collaborative work environment and significant growth opportunity. Compensation commensurate your experience.