Manufacturing Assembly Technician
Do you have the skills to be our assembly technician? Medipense Inc., a Canadian medical technology start-up company based in Montreal is dedicated to enhancing peoples’ lives by creating better health sensing, dispensing and monitoring products. We are the inventor of RxPense, the best pill dispenser for Seniors! The product is designed to be simple to use for seniors, yet secure and feature packed for caregivers and health care providers.
Medipense is seeking manufacturing assembly technicians to perform sub-assembly and final assembly of our product line. Ideally you are experienced in the assembly of electrical and mechanical components, wiring, mechanical assembly of gears, plastic and metal parts following strict assembly procedures.
We need you to:
- Assemble parts according to our assembly manual, engineering drawings and other documentation
- Test and adjust components to tolerances, perform calibration
- Inspect and manipulate mechanical machined parts for robotics applications
- Use hand tools and power tools used during the assembly process
- Suggest efficiency ideas to optimize product assembly
You will do this by possessing:
- 1 to 5+ years’ experience in mechanical assembly
- High school diploma or equivalent Tech school is preferred
- Organized with good work habits
- Ability to work in a team environment when required.
- Excellent communications, positive attitude.
- Physically fit stand, kneel, bend and use power hand tools
- Knowledge in electrical wiring but is a plus but not a job requirement.
- Technical schooling is a plus and will count toward experience.
- Communication skills in English and/or French.
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, group insurance and significant growth opportunity.