Medipense is always looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to help us as needed in engineering, biometrics, AI, embedded software and sensors. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. We are looking for passionate people who can work closely with our engineering teams and management to solve technology challenges.
Our customers are seniors, usually with chronic conditions, occasionally with mild cognitive impairment, that need to follow simple instructions and be presented with simplified experiences.
NOTE: Only local candidates will be considered. All work must be performed onsite.
- Learn intimate details, including technical, usage and visual aspects of our product and web portal.
- Conceive, develop, design, write and review new innovative products, services and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Engineering or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Multilingual: English, French, Spanish
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic skills
- Strong ability to understand and simplify complex topics for consumer dissemination
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Friendly, curious, asks questions, positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment when required
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, group benefits, flexible hours and free coffee!
Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Engineering or relevant field
- 1 to 5+ years’ experience in robotics or engineering