Are you an Android developer? Someone with passion for JAVA? Are you looking to use your smarts to develop world-leading robotics and AI products? Take the next step and make a change! Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team as an Android developer. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. Candidates will be working on Medication dispensing & remote monitoring with the RxPense®.
If you are ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, apply today!
- Develop JAVA and C++ code for an embedded, secured, controlled medical device environment. This includes controlling small dc motors, precision movements with encoders, photogates, gears and timing.
- University-level degree in relevant program, or equivalent experience at the technical level
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Strong knowledge of real-time, embedded, event driven, multi-board control and communications software
- Expert understanding of Android 4.4+, C, C++, JAVA, JSON, XML
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and mobile applications
- Experience in refactoring existing code
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK and development tools
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of programming challenges
- Excellent communication skills – you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Highly organized time management skills – you’re able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A passion for constant improvement – always looking to do things better
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual work environment developing multicultural, multilingual products
- Must be able to communicate fluently (100% mastery of the language) in at least one of English or French, ideally both.
- You’re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
We offer group insurance, a casual and collaborative work environment, flexible hours and free coffee!
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- JAVA and C++ code
- Android applications