Software Engineering Interns and Stages
Medipense is looking for smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team as interns or stages. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. The candidate will be working on the latest medical devices and bringing the highest level of agility and user friendliness to all that is developed. A passionate embedded software developer intern who can work closely with our engineering team to code, design, implement, test and maintain the next generation of digital health products and services.
The RxPense includes a high performance multi-core processor, various communication and wireless interfaces, digital motor controls, and various sensors operating in a complex embedded and application firmware environment.
We are a strong technology startup company and we value input from our developers. We are looking for the right talent interested in making a big impact on improving the design and coding of our products and in developing world-class interfaces which Seniors with Mild Cognitive Disorders can easily navigate.
We need you to:
- Learn to develop and test software and hardware following ISO certified processes for mission critical software development.
- We develop core products under Android or Embedded Linux. We need you to execute test cases, record the results, work with engineering to enhance our products.
- Use cutting-edge native APIs and SDKs
- Develop and enforce UI development standards and frameworks.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience with architecture, design and development of mobile applications
- Understanding of Android 4.4+, C, C++, Objective-C, Xcode, JSON, XML and REST/Web API’s
- Understanding of Quality Assurance procedures, testing, verification and validation processes.
- Knowledge of the Android SDK and development tools
- Strong understanding of Android internals, Linux kernel, Processor architecture, embedded systems, Git, and Build systems
- Able to learn quickly and easily adapt to a wide variety of programming challenges
- Excellent communication skills – you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Highly organized time management skills – you’re able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A passion for constant improvement – always looking to do things better
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual work environment developing multicultural, multilingual products
- You’re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team